Cyberfox Windows 7 Theme

after quite a few requests, I present a fan art section to post your fan art.
PantherX
Cyber V.I.P
Cyber V.I.P

Re: Cyberfox Windows 7 Theme

Post by PantherX » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Does this theme work with Windows 8 64-bit?

Toady
Developer
Developer

Post by Toady » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:04 pm

PantherX wrote:Does this theme work with Windows 8 64-bit?
Hi PantherX

Unfortunately no its a windows 7 only theme

PantherX
Cyber V.I.P
Cyber V.I.P

Post by PantherX » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:04 am

Oh okay.

Monster212
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by Monster212 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:43 pm

i cant get the link to fully download the whole theme it only goes to 10mb not the full 17mb.... is there another link i could download from please..

Toady
Developer
Developer

Post by Toady » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:55 am

Monster212 wrote:i cant get the link to fully download the whole theme it only goes to 10mb not the full 17mb.... is there another link i could download from please..
Hi Monster212

Try clearing out your cookie and temporary caches.

Then try again with the build in download system if still no luck then try https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ll/?src=ss Download them all addon. :D

Monster212
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by Monster212 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:16 am

ty very much it worked with the addon , thanks so so much.. and love the forum

eXeToR
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by eXeToR » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi guys, i would love to try out this theme. I'm a complete noob when it comes to install themes, it would be my first windows theme i would try out :lol:. I've seen this thread is quite old, that's why i have some questions :D. Is the theme still up to date or have you made any changes? I've also seen i gonna need the programs Universal Theme Patcher & Theme Resource Changer, it would be nice if you could add them to the main post. If it isn't possible, could someone link me both programs? If possible to an up to date version without the need to register myself, do i need something else or would it be enough with this 2 programs? What about the theme extras, would the clock look like on the 2nd screenshot without them or do i need them? What are the other things inside the extras? Way too many questions, :text-imsorry: guys :cry:.

Kind regards, eXeToR

Toady
Developer
Developer

Post by Toady » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:39 pm

eXeToR wrote:Hi guys, i would love to try out this theme. I'm a complete noob when it comes to install themes, it would be my first windows theme i would try out :lol:. I've seen this thread is quite old, that's why i have some questions :D. Is the theme still up to date or have you made any changes? I've also seen i gonna need the programs Universal Theme Patcher & Theme Resource Changer, it would be nice if you could add them to the main post. If it isn't possible, could someone link me both programs? If possible to an up to date version without the need to register myself, do i need something else or would it be enough with this 2 programs? What about the theme extras, would the clock look like on the 2nd screenshot without them or do i need them? What are the other things inside the extras? Way too many questions, :text-imsorry: guys :cry:.

Kind regards, eXeToR
Hi eXeToR

Yes the theme is up to date.
Yes you need to patch your system to allow the use of 3rd party themes.
Yes this theme has components that require theme resource changer, It basically overlays images over the back, forward and start menu button and a few other area's meaning
that they don't need to be patched or edited, So its a great app.

All the information about the 2 required applications, How to install a theme, How to apply theme extra's can be found Here that should provide answers to 99% of any questions about 3rd party themes.

Links can also be found in the main post for how to install|apply themes and there extra's

IHeartComputers
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by IHeartComputers » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:33 am

Very, very nice themes. :)
Going to try those out. :)

Varus
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

cyberfox-theme by "Tucker" in latest version 52.1.3

Post by Varus » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello everyone,

over the years with Tucker´s wonderful cyberfox-theme in win 7 , i´m now in confusion...
The menus are shown with wide spaces in between the syllables...the menubar itself also.

Checked with hardware-acceleration on/off without any change.

Other Themes are working normal.

Thanks in advance