Cyberfox Custom Homepage

after quite a few requests, I present a fan art section to post your fan art.
Harvey
Cyber V.I.P
Cyber V.I.P

Cyberfox Custom Homepage

Post by Harvey » Wed May 01, 2013 12:15 am

Exclusive Cyberfox Homepage, installation instructions included.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?2hin9yvx7bf49d3
Attachments
Screen2.PNG
Screen1.PNG

Toady
Developer
Developer

Re: Cyberfox Custom Homepage

Post by Toady » Wed May 01, 2013 1:01 am

Wow looks amazing [link="memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=82" : "Harvey"]Harvey[/link] Thank you for this.

RedNeay
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by RedNeay » Thu May 02, 2013 1:29 am

Thx, i'll try this.

ONE MAN ARMY
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by ONE MAN ARMY » Tue May 14, 2013 1:54 pm

absolutely an amazing cyberfox home page. Thanks again for this Harvey!!!

FrankW
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by FrankW » Wed May 22, 2013 1:56 am

I am an 18 year experienced computer user, but have not done programming. I downloaded this Homepage and do not see instructions on how to use it. If I put the unpacked folder in my Cyberfox folder then activate the HTML followed by making it my homepage in Options will that implement it properly?

While I am at it. I was doing some work online the other day and inadvertently came across a beautiful Cyberfox Google page. I have searched everywhere I can think of and have not been able to find it again. It was a dark gray (silver gray) swirl saying Cyberfox with the Google search box in it's normal place in the middle of the screen. Any help on finding that?

I love Cyberfox and as Casey on VirtualCustoms have said so plus asked a couple of questions that were answered both very quickly and correctly.

Toady and the rest of you, keep up the great work.

Thanks.

FrankW

EDIT: It is working and looks great. Also, I had unzipped it to desktop and found the instructions stuck in an unused hole. I'm now using the Cyberfox Start Page on one computer and this one on the other. Both are dark which is good for me because of an eye problem. I had been using Blackl which being online slightly delayed Cyberfox starting up.

m4ksta
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by m4ksta » Wed May 29, 2013 4:56 am

very nice home page.the only problem is the suggested text box covers the search box when typing can this be fix
thanks m4ksta

CodeMe
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by CodeMe » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:18 pm

@Harvey

Nice Work Man. I like it a lot...

QUESTION ?
Can we make the tiles smaller in some way so we can fit More on the Main Page??
Could we make them Half the size they are now. So It'll be a nice formatted page full of all our fav Sites?

If so how / what would the steps be to Implementing this.. Thanks Man

bobslesbricoleurs
CyberNoob
CyberNoob

Post by bobslesbricoleurs » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:01 pm

Hello, i've a probleme. I love your work and i want to make the default homepage of cyberfox with yours, but i want replace the original about:home of cyberfox by your homepage but i can't i don't know why

Toady
Developer
Developer

Post by Toady » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:00 pm

bobslesbricoleurs wrote:Hello, i've a probleme. I love your work and i want to make the default homepage of cyberfox with yours, but i want replace the original about:home of cyberfox by your homepage but i can't i don't know why

Hi bobslesbricoleurs

TO INSTALL:
1. Copy the contents of the folder 'files' to somewhere safe, like in C:\program files\cyberfox\homepage\ or my documents
2. Open the file index.html with Cyberfox
3. Go to options
4. In the 'General' tab you can change the homepage, since we already opened index.html just click on 'Use current Page'. This will set the homepage automaticly to the index.html page.
5. Done

so for example the url to the start page will look like this file:///C:/Users/your name/Desktop/some folder/Files/Index.html

you add this url to homepage field in the general tab of the browser options like in the image below
sdfsfsfs.png
Now when your browser starts or you press the home button the start page will show.

For the default built in about:home page unfortunately you can't edit|modify that without modifying the browser core files which is a little bit of work and you would have to make the start page compatible.

bobslesbricoleurs
CyberNoob
CyberNoob

Post by bobslesbricoleurs » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:54 am

Hum, okay it was in the ReadMe...

I want to make default homepage like : when you write "about:home" the new home page appear

I've see some tutorials to change that but when i do it like that : [youtube]b8E4gRRns3o[/youtube]

but.. to complicative

thank for reply ;D