Cyberfox and its future direction

Latest New's, Site Updates, Site Maintenance, Info About Cyberfox & Patches To Cyberfox.
Global Notices. Please Be Sure To Check Regularly.
drexburke
CyberNoob
CyberNoob

Re: Cyberfox and its future direction

Postby drexburke » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:00 am

This would really be a bummer to lose Cyberfox (and understandable that it is too much for one person). Thank you so much for all of your great and hard work in giving us a great browser alternative. It would be wonderful if a way for it to carry one is figured out. It loads so much faster than firefox did, uses less memory, etc.. Full control over set up of my toolbars, tabbed browsing, and all my preferred add ons are working good. Thank you.....

Dale Bowman
CyberNoob
CyberNoob

Postby Dale Bowman » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:33 am

Let me get the bad stuff out of the way. THIS SUCKS! :( :o :x :cry: :cry:

Now, for the good stuff. I totally get what you are saying about lifestyle. The industry I work in is not known for life balance; and, I get it.

I just want to take this moment to express or communicate two things.

The first is that I love Cyberfox. I use it for EVERYTHING except the work items that require IE (YUK!!!). I adore Cyberfox. I very much appreciate the hard work put in and the efforts to correct things when they went a little bit sideways. I cannot thank you enough for the best browser ever produced. I've used them all and my time with computers dates back to the 70's when we used paper tape, punch cards, cassette tape, and thought no one would ever need a hard drive greater than 170 MB. The computers I started with can only be seen at the Smithsonian. High praise is deserved when you are simply the best - and you and Cyberfox are.

Second, I wish that a Go Fund Me project would be considered or something of the like. Perhaps you could just oversee the project while others developed it. Anyway, it may not be possible.

Just a note to say how much I appreciate Cyberfox. For now I will be here til it dies if that is the direction it will eventually go. I hope it won't.

Again, thank you!

firewolfrl
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Postby firewolfrl » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:28 am

Thank you

jmdanmar
CyberNoob
CyberNoob

Postby jmdanmar » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:47 am

Thank you for the great browser. But your health is priority 1.

GCG1000
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Re: CyberCTR Update Package [1.6.1]

Postby GCG1000 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:50 am

Hi Toady-
I know that this is off-subject, but I would be glad to contribute to a fund to preserve CyberFox, and I think others would too. CyberFox is absolutely the very best browser currently available! And I should know, I've been knocking around the IT business for over 40 years. Many thanks from all of us for your development initiative with CFX! Truly hope your health and life prospects improve for your very best !

Kind regards.

Gordon C. Griswold (aka: GCG1000)

MikeXAD
CyberNoob
CyberNoob

Postby MikeXAD » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:30 pm

Hi.

Only one word, THANKS! o GRACIAS in my language.

MOST_WASTED
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Postby MOST_WASTED » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:03 am

Dont sweat it my friend, priorities come first and if you get opportunities, that dont come too often for everyone, to pursue what you want in life then you should take it or make it happen. Just consider this project another gained experience for what comes next. And this project was good while it lasted (or while it lasts til 12 months) but no worries toady. I mean it is kind of a bummer but hey we'll get over it :D . It would be nice if it would be continued by someone, but if not, thats okay too.

We all appreciate everything you've done man, and wish you the best of luck. I really do hope you get what you want. See you around bud.

silvrchief
CyberNoob
CyberNoob

Postby silvrchief » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Hope you get well soon and i really loved cyberfox :D especially snooze feature. will be praying for your return to good health. :(

nitroFX
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Postby nitroFX » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:29 am

clicked some ads when updating thanks for all the work you do toady. nice if you accepted donations

IHeartComputers
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Postby IHeartComputers » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:40 am

Toady Wanted to say a big THANK YOU for such an EXCELLENT browser.
Hoping that Cyberfox is not discontinued. IMHO it should live on.
I have tested many a browser over the years and this is one of the very best.
May I suggest you get a team together to keep Cyberfox going.
Wishing you ALL the best. :)

Return to “Cyberfox Announcement's”