[Released] Cyberfox 29.0.1

General Discussion can talk freely about anything.
Toady
Developer
Developer

[Released] Cyberfox 29.0.1

Post by Toady » Fri May 30, 2014 1:44 am

Hi Everyone

Cyberfox 29.0.1 has been released.

Please also be patient for our other official mirrors to update there content.

[link="https://8pecxstudios.com/hooray-your-cy ... ate-29-0-1" : "Cyberfox 29.0.1"]Release notes[/link]

We are sorry for the additional delay as we extended the beta period just a little longer to allow us to address some compatibility and stability issues.
We thank you for your patients and we hope you enjoy this release, We have some new things for your to explorer option wise its not much but little be little its going to add up.

Please note: There still is some compatibility issue witch are addons not completely compatible with 29 code base, Addons that are compatible but conflict with addons of the same type and addons that conflict with the integrated CTR.

Please keep in mind some addons my have visual bugs with the integrated CTR so please report them so they can be addressed.

Minor Update
Fixed: Installer update: Added check to remove any registry items in the default browsers list on uninstall.
Fixed: Light home page install issue.
Fixed: Visual bug on privacy tab for new option
Fixed: Issue on about:support page not populating the tables with text.
Last edited by Toady on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: update

RobertoSAGuedes
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Re: [Released] Cyberfox 29.0.1

Post by RobertoSAGuedes » Fri May 30, 2014 2:15 am

Thanks for your efforts! Is there a way to keep the Australis UI but with a forward button and the Reload/Stop button placed where it was before?

Toady
Developer
Developer

Post by Toady » Fri May 30, 2014 2:23 am

RobertoSAGuedes wrote:Thanks for your efforts! Is there a way to keep the Australis UI but with a forward button and the Reload/Stop button placed where it was before?
Hi RobertoSAGuedes

You can set the australis ui style with the highlighted setting.
optionsz.JPG
Then its just a matter of maybe setting the option for movable back forward button.

There is settings for the reload and stop, you would have to explore the options to see what you can do.

Uknown76
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by Uknown76 » Fri May 30, 2014 2:30 am

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

I have to try this final version now ;). Thanks a lot Toady !

RobertoSAGuedes
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by RobertoSAGuedes » Fri May 30, 2014 2:43 am

Toady wrote:
RobertoSAGuedes wrote:Thanks for your efforts! Is there a way to keep the Australis UI but with a forward button and the Reload/Stop button placed where it was before?
Hi RobertoSAGuedes

The attachment optionsz.JPG is no longer available
Then its just a matter of maybe setting the option for movable back forward button.

There is settings for the reload and stop, you would have to explore the options to see what you can do.
Hi, Toady.

As you can see below, I've managed to add the reload button (merged with the stop one). However, I can't use it since it's greyed out.
Capturar.PNG
Capturar.PNG (6.01 KiB) Viewed 2717 times
These are my settings. Can you help?
2.PNG

DazzaRPD
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by DazzaRPD » Fri May 30, 2014 4:53 am

Download to take 57 mins (9.7 kbps)..... Toady, methinks you need better direct servers xD

djb247365
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by djb247365 » Fri May 30, 2014 5:04 am

Thank you so much Toady. I've been looking forward to the final release. The only minor oddity I had to deal with was the new menu button disappearing randomly. Hopefully that problem is long and gone. If not, I'll come back and let you know. In the meantime, great job!!! :D

Toady
Developer
Developer

Post by Toady » Fri May 30, 2014 5:08 am

RobertoSAGuedes wrote:
Toady wrote:
Hi RobertoSAGuedes

optionsz.JPG

Hi, Toady.

As you can see below, I've managed to add the reload button (merged with the stop one). However, I can't use it since it's greyed out.
Capturar.PNG
These are my settings. Can you help?
2.PNG
Hi RobertoSAGuedes

Yes just recreating the settings you have there in the image and i can see whats happening.

The movable stop and reload button are the same entity as the ones in the url bar so when you check the option (hide urlbars stop & reload buttons) it renders the movable ones disabled.
If you enable that option they work perfectly but then you have 2 sets.

Ive added it to the to do list to change it.

For now just unchecked the option (hide urlbars stop & reload buttons) and it should make the buttons start working.

TCCB
CyberSupporter
CyberSupporter

Post by TCCB » Fri May 30, 2014 5:59 am

The only problem I'm getting is that I can't made the reload and stop buttons to work as one, even if I have the exact same settings as RobertoSAGuedes, but I'm not considering it a major problem, everything else (so far) is working perfectly.

I'm using the "small icons option" and I am also using the Australis Small Icons addon which makes everything even smaller and saves a lot of space on my screen.

yigido
Cyber V.I.P
Cyber V.I.P

Post by yigido » Fri May 30, 2014 6:00 am

What a long change log! I appreciated. Thanks Toady for your hard works :) :clap: :dance: :character-beavisbutthead: