Opening Cyberfox x64 installer version and Portable x64 versions on Windows 8.1 x64

Please post your bugs, issues and problems here.
scorpiorajkumar
CyberNoob
CyberNoob

Opening Cyberfox x64 installer version and Portable x64 versions on Windows 8.1 x64

Post by scorpiorajkumar » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:08 pm

Hi

I am curious to know if I install both Cyberfox x64 installer version and Portable x64 versions on Windows 8.1 x64, can I open both the instances of Cyberfox or only 1 instance of Cyberfox will open.

I mean if I click on Cyberfox portable and then later want to work on Cyberfox installer version with few important bookmarks,will that Cyberfox with the bookmarks version open or not?

I tried opening the bookmarks version while the portable version was open, but it was not opening, hence the query.

If no, is there any solution?.

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Shine

Toady
Developer
Developer

Re: Opening Cyberfox x64 installer version and Portable x64 versions on Windows 8.1 x64

Post by Toady » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:47 am

Hi scorpiorajkumar

For cyberfox portable you need to copy the "CyberfoxPortable.ini" from the following folder "CyberfoxPortable\Other\Source\CyberfoxPortable.ini"
Copy this file and place it directly next to "CyberfoxPortable.exe" inside the "CyberfoxPortable.ini" "AllowMultipleInstances=true" is set to true by default this will allow you to run it side by side with any other Cyberfox installation.

This above will solve your issue, please let us know if you need any further help thank you.