CF 52.9.1 freezes in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Please post your bugs, issues and problems here.
Post Reply
User avatar
ineuw
CyberNoob
CyberNoob
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:35 am

CF 52.9.1 freezes in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Post by ineuw » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:02 am

Tried to post this earlier but it seems I lost it, But, if this is a duplicate, then please accept my apologies. The problem is noticed in Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, which I use 90% of the time. The other 10% CF is used in Linux Mint 19, but haven't paid attention if it occurs there as well.

Now, I will pay attention by repeating the same activity in Linux and if there is the same problem, I will post here and provide you with any info you need. In the report I included the contents of the user.js as well. It is a copy of what I had in Firefox 52.9 ESR but examined the about:config if the user settings are correct.

Freezing occurs when I open the first tab. My home page is DuckDuckGo and is the only search engine I use. All others are deleted. It also freezes when changing between two open tabs, like Wikipedia and gMail, etc.

Attached please find the memory and the troubleshooting report. Hardware info is in my signature.
Attachments
memory-report.json.gz
(73.83 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
CF Troubleshhoting info.txt
(9.38 KiB) Downloaded 8 times

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 0 guests